Same-Day Emergency AC, Furnace & HVAC Repair
What qualifies as an emergency? Air conditioning fires and explosions, for starters. Believe it or not, this does happen, but NOT to AC units BWR installs!
The voice at the other end of the line sounds desperate, almost pleading. “It’s 90 degrees in the house. I need emergency AC repair. Does BWR offer 24-7 service?”
No, we won’t be dropping by your home at 11 pm. No one in the HVAC business does. The neighbors might complain.
What we can promise is the fastest response of any HVAC company in your area. Our workday starts at 7 am. We rise with the rooster.
You can call us the first thing in the morning to schedule a same-day repair — and sometimes even later in the day, provided our technicians aren’t already servicing other emergency calls.
BWR Office & Service Hours
Our office hours are 7 am – 6 pm, Monday through Saturday, with dispatch hours from 6 pm to 9 pm. We’ll schedule your service without delay, and we won’t leave you hanging when the clock strikes 6. We’ll see the job through.
If you pre-schedule an appointment for the weekend, we’ll show up on Saturday and even on Sunday. Our dedicated technicians take pride in their work. They’ll diagnose the problem fast, and if they need to stay later to finish the repair or installation, they will.
Our Fastest Response Zone: Riverside, Corona, Norco & Adjacent Cities
And if you live in Norco, Corona, and other cities close to our office in Riverside, we’ll send our quick response team to your address without tacking on extra fees.
We can’t offer the same ultra-prompt service to areas like Irvine, Palm Springs, and Long Beach, because we have to account for distance and the realities of LA metro traffic. Still, we’ll get there as soon as we can. No extra charge. Just a smile, a thank you, and a job well done.
We’re known for our fast, accurate, exceptional customer service. It’s not unusual for our technicians to voluntarily work late, even on weekends, to get a customer’s AC, furnace, or HVAC system up and running.
We think you’ll find that BWR Heating & Cooling:
- Is far more responsive than other heating and cooling services.
- Can diagnose your problem and repair it faster than other heating and cooling services.
- Is completely transparent with all repairs, and won’t charge you for anything without your consent to repair.
- Is customer-focused. We’ll listen to you and address your concerns. We’re far more interested in customer satisfaction than in making a quick buck.
If you’re within 20 miles or so of our dispatch center, you’re within our rapid emergency repair zone.
Yellow Pages, 09/03/2010
Called him and 30 minutes later he was out at the house. Fixed an issue that other companies tried charging almost 2x what he charged without doing any of what the other companies said it needed. Would recommend him to anyone! Keep up the great work!
“This company truly cares.”
Amazing people. Really caring. Compassionate and exceptional customer service. This company truly cares not just out to make a buck off you.
Why BWR & Not the Box Store, the Plumber, or the Fix-It Guy?
The contractor who installs your heating and cooling system is responsible for all warranties, including labor and materials.
Suppose you purchase a pricey HVAC appliance, only to discover that the seller has subcontracted installation to someone who arrives in an unmarked vehicle? Are you still confident the job will be done right?
Subcontractors are normally paid piece work. The faster they work, the more money they make. Shortcuts become a virtual certainty. Jobs are rushed.
Then there’s the question of liability and workman’s compensation. If something goes wrong and the subcontractor is underinsured, you the homeowner could be liable. So much for the 50 bucks you saved at Big Jim’s Cut-Rate Appliance last weekend.
All BWR team members have passed drug and background checks. They’ll show up on time in a marked BWR vehicle and wearing a BWR uniform. They’re trained to respect your property and your home, always removing debris when the job is complete.
Need More Reasons? Here You Go…
- BWR Heating & Cooling is an authorized dealer of major, trusted brands of heating, air conditioning, and HVAC equipment.
- We specialize in air conditioners, furnaces, and HVAC appliances. We don’t do anything else!
We guarantee all work, parts and labor.
- We’ve been installing and repairing heating and cooling systems in Southern California for two decades.
- We have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
- All BWR technicians are certified, licensed, bonded, and insured. We don’t hire subcontractors to do the dirty work for us.
- Our technicians average 5 years of work experience in HVAC, heating, and air conditioning.
- Technicians receive 75 hours of additional technical and customer service training per year.