Furnace Installation, Repair & Service
BWR Heating & Cooling does both residential & commercial furnace work. If we can handle this thing, we can handle anything.
Furnace Installation: No One’s Hotter Than BWR
BWR Heating & Cooling is an authorized dealer of all major brands of commercial and residential heating equipment.
- We work on all types and brands of furnaces, gas and electric.
- We sell furnaces, install furnaces, and maintain furnaces to keep them in top condition.
- We repair broken furnaces and replace appliances that are old or damaged beyond repair.
- All estimates are FREE; there’s no obligation to buy. But we’re confident you’ll choose BWR for all your heating and cooling needs.
- We also do ductwork. And if necessary, we’ll treat the drafty attic of your home or business with blow-in insulation.
- Too busy for an in-home estimate? Try a virtual visit instead!
Why Quality Matters with Furnace Installation
Furnace installation should never be a DIY project or even a job for most handymen. Only a licensed, professional technician should be trusted with modern furnaces and HVAC systems that may be attached to gas lines, that contain complex electronics and electrical wiring, and that often require ductwork.
At BWR, we specialize in heating and cooling — air conditioners, furnaces, and HVAC systems. We know every system, brand, and appliance model inside and out.
Does Your HVAC Service Calibrate?
Have you ever seen this?
You would if BWR did your HVAC maintenance and tune-ups. It’s the result of a calibration test to check the efficiency of an HVAC system.
Most HVAC technicians don’t run these tests, which take time, expertise, and the right equipment. But at BRW Heating & Cooling, we calibrate your HVAC system as part of every service call and installation.
You’ll notice the biggest difference in your energy bill. A correctly calibrated system runs far more efficiently and uses far less energy to cool or heat your home or business.
When it comes to HVAC, you can do things the right way or the easy way. We always, ALWAYS do things right.
Top Furnace Brands We Sell & Service (Partial List)
- American Standard
These brands are rated among the best for quality, efficiency, reliability, length of life, and consistent warm air delivery.
The Installation Pre-Check
Before we install a new furnace, we always check the lie of the land, so to speak.
- Do you have existing natural gas hookups? If so, you may want to take advantage of the convenience, affordability, and efficiency that natural gas offers.
- If you aren’t able to tap into a natural gas main, propane may be a good option, delivered to a tank on your property.
- If you’ve installed solar panels on your roof, or if you live in an all-electric home, then of course electric heating is the obvious choice.
- If you live in an older home, ductless heating installation may be the way to go.
Working with a professional furnace specialist ensures that you’ll install the right furnace for your home and budget.
Choosing the appropriate fuel source is probably the single most important decision you’ll make in terms of comfort, economy, safety, and appliance life.
BWR Heating & Cooling sells a first-rate selection of major brand natural gas, electric, and propane furnaces, stocked in our warehouse and ready to be installed when your old furnace is no longer up to the task.
Furnace Repair & Maintenance
With professional installation and routine maintenance, your furnace will provide you with comfortable, efficient heating for many years to come.
Inevitably though, especially as your furnace ages and parts begin to wear out, you’ll run into a problem requiring a repair.
- The sooner you contact a professional service like BWR, the less damage your furnace will incur. A minor problem can rapidly become a major (and very expensive) problem if you simply ignore it.
- Learn to recognize warning signs. It’s important to take any performance irregularities seriously. No matter how small a problem with your furnace may seem, there’s always the possibility it will develop into a more serious issue.
- When a professional heating technician inspects your furnace, small problems can be resolved before they do serious damage to your heating system.
- Unless you turn up the thermostat and leave the furnace running 24-7, you shouldn’t see much fluctuation in your heating bill. If your heating costs spike, there’s probably an underlying issue with your furnace.
- Regularly scheduled maintenance is the best way to prolong appliance life, lower your heating bills, guarantee your comfort, and ensure safe operation of your furnace.
“Delivered… at a much better price.”
Moreno Valley, CA
Amazing response time and delivered on what they said they would do at a much better price than the other 2 companies I spoke with.
Upgrading to an HVAC System (Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning)
HVAC is the ideal solution for a pleasant and energy-efficient home — a heating, air conditioning, and filtration system connected to a network of ducts and controlled from a single thermostat or from several thermostats if you prefer. Even when it’s not directly heating or cooling air, an HVAC system can circulate air to ensure that you breathe easier.
Most centrally heated and cooled modern homes rely on HVAC systems, and not completely separate AC and furnace units with their own thermostats.
BWR’s licensed technicians can help you choose the right brand and model of HVAC equipment for your home, offer a free estimate and give you the time you need to think it over, then install the system from start to finish with the speed, courtesy, and quality of workmanship you expect.
We also perform HVAC maintenance and tuneups and offer prompt, reliable, and affordable repairs on all HVAC systems, including those installed by other companies.
Installing a Heat Pump for Energy Efficiency
A heat pump is essentially an air conditioner that also works in reverse. In hot weather, it moves warm air out of a building, lowering room temperatures. In cool weather, it moves warmer outside air indoors, raising room temperatures.
During the summer, a heat pump operates like an air conditioner. But during the winter, unlike a furnace, a heat pump isn’t directly warming the air as much as it’s moving already warm air from one place to another.
If there’s not enough warm outside air to match your thermostat setting, that’s when the furnace kicks in — but only then. Since a heat pump uses far less energy than a furnace, the result is significant savings on your energy bill.
But the colder it gets, the less efficiently a heat pump operates. A heat pump works best when the outdoor temperature is above freezing, and even above freezing, you may have to turn on the furnace.
For moderate, dry climates like those in Southern California, a heat pump can cool or heat your home or business year-round, except on the very hottest or coldest days, when you may have to operate the furnace or auxiliary AC (if you have air conditioning). And in colder climates, a heat pump can be paired with a compatible gas furnace for more efficient heating during the chilliest part of the year.
Talk to BWR Heating & Cooling about the possibility of installing a heat pump in your home or business.
Why BWR & Not the Box Store, the Plumber, or the Fix-It Guy?
The contractor who installs your heating and cooling system is responsible for all warranties, including labor and materials.
Suppose you purchase a pricey HVAC appliance, only to discover that the seller has subcontracted installation to someone who arrives in an unmarked vehicle? Are you still confident the job will be done right?
Subcontractors are normally paid piece work. The faster they work, the more money they make. Shortcuts become a virtual certainty. Jobs are rushed.
Then there’s the question of liability and workman’s compensation. If something goes wrong and the subcontractor is underinsured, you the homeowner could be liable. So much for the 50 bucks you saved at Big Jim’s Cut-Rate Appliance last weekend.
All BWR team members have passed drug and background checks. They’ll show up on time in a marked BWR vehicle and wearing a BWR uniform. They’re trained to respect your property and your home, always removing debris when the job is complete.
Need More Reasons? Here You Go…
- BWR Heating & Cooling is an authorized dealer of major, trusted brands of heating, air conditioning, and HVAC equipment.
- We specialize in air conditioners, furnaces, and HVAC appliances. We don’t do anything else!
We guarantee all work, parts and labor.
- We’ve been installing and repairing heating and cooling systems in Southern California for two decades.
- We have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
- All BWR technicians are certified, licensed, bonded, and insured. We don’t hire subcontractors to do the dirty work for us.
- Our technicians average 5 years of work experience in HVAC, heating, and air conditioning.
- Technicians receive 75 hours of additional technical and customer service training per year.