The BWR Service Area in Southern CA
BWR Heating & Cooling serves most cities in Riverside, Orange, San Bernardino, and Los Angeles Counties in Southern California. This area extends from lower Orange County to North San Bernardino County and the California high desert.
Cities include (but aren’t exclusive to):
But I Don’t See My City Listed…
If you don’t see your city listed here, does that mean you’re unable to take advantage of BWR’s exceptional service and value? Left out in the cold, so to speak? Not at all!
BWR serves the greater Los Angeles area, including most of Orange County and many desert cities. Please contact us to clarify your service eligibility.
“BWR is now our new go-to for all HVAC problems.”
Palm Springs, CA
Omar & Adrian were FANTASTIC!! We had another of the “big firms in the valley”, who advertise a lot in Palm Springs, and they failed to respond to the specific request and my “amateur” diagnosis I had done by searching the web. They charged $400 to do, basically, NOTHING!
Omar understood exactly what I was explaining, went directly to the wiring problem and rewired the NEST thermostat and the termination point on our package unit. Only charged the $99 service call since it was a straightforward fix!! And, they were very friendly and courteous!!
BWR is now our new go-to for all HVAC problems (we have one large package unit and 2 “split” units). HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!
Why BWR & Not the Box Store, the Plumber, or the Fix-It Guy?
The contractor who installs your heating and cooling system is responsible for all warranties, including labor and materials.
Suppose you purchase a pricey HVAC appliance, only to discover that the seller has subcontracted installation to someone who arrives in an unmarked vehicle? Are you still confident the job will be done right?
Subcontractors are normally paid piece work. The faster they work, the more money they make. Shortcuts become a virtual certainty. Jobs are rushed.
Then there’s the question of liability and workman’s compensation. If something goes wrong and the subcontractor is underinsured, you the homeowner could be liable. So much for the 50 bucks you saved at Big Jim’s Cut-Rate Appliance last weekend.
All BWR team members have passed drug and background checks. They’ll show up on time in a marked BWR vehicle and wearing a BWR uniform. They’re trained to respect your property and your home, always removing debris when the job is complete.
Need More Reasons? Here You Go…
- BWR Heating & Cooling is an authorized dealer of major, trusted brands of heating, air conditioning, and HVAC equipment.
- We specialize in air conditioners, furnaces, and HVAC appliances. We don’t do anything else!
We guarantee all work, parts and labor.
- We’ve been installing and repairing heating and cooling systems in Southern California for two decades.
- We have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
- All BWR technicians are certified, licensed, bonded, and insured. We don’t hire subcontractors to do the dirty work for us.
- Our technicians average 5 years of work experience in HVAC, heating, and air conditioning.
- Technicians receive 75 hours of additional technical and customer service training per year.